YOU CAN HELP
END THE HARDSHIP IN SAN FRANCISCO
About CityTeam San Francisco
The people of San Francisco have a long history of coming together in times of trouble. That also means when just one family is fighting poverty, abuse, addiction, mental or physical illness, this community reaches out so often. Today, our beautiful city is faced with new levels of overlapping challenges that strike hardest against women, children, and those who’ve been wrongfully marginalized.
For over two decades, CityTeam has been guided by the words of Jesus to empower friends like you with the strategies, programs and resources to lift up our neighbors in need—to share unconditional love right now in an urgent crisis, but also for the long run, rebuilding lives and our whole community.
Homes. Jobs. Education. Nutrition. Safety and spiritual support. We all need these essentials of survival. I hope you’ll join CityTeam’s mission to share our hearts, our time and treasure to build a better San Francisco for all of us—one meal, one night of safety, one mother’s answered prayer at a time.
ANGELA AGUILAR, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
CityTeam San Francisco
CITYTEAM SAN FRANCISCO PROGRAMS
From meeting immediate needs to providing lasting solutions, CityTeam programs restore lives and rebuild communities.
Neighborhood outreach programs that help families living in low-income neighborhoods put food on the table, and make ends meet. Through relationships, we identify neighbors for our lasting solution programs.
Services available at 164 6th Street, San Francisco
- Monday PANTRY 9am to 11am
- Sit down BREAKFAST 9am to 11am Tuesday-Friday, Saturdays 9:30 to 11:30am (except first and last Saturday of the month)
- LUNCH T0-Go 11:30am to 12:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturdays 12pm to 1pm
- DINNER: Mondays 6pm to 7pm (to-go), Tuesday-Friday 6pm to 7pm (sit down), Saturdays 4pm to 5pm
- HOPE CAFE every 4th Saturday of the month from 3pm to 6pm: serving our unhoused neighbors through an elevated dining experience
- Showers 1pm to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturdays 1:30 to 3:30pm (except first and last Saturday of the month)
- Clothing 9am to 11am & 1pm to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturdays 9:30 to 11:30am & 1:30 to 3:30pm
- GROCERY bags and HYGIENE kits upon request
CITYTEAM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Neighborhood outreach across San Francisco
BAGS OF LOVE food delivery to Single Room Occupancy (SROs) across San Francisco
AND JOIN US
Volunteers make it possible to serve our neighbors across a wide range of programs. Our volunteer opportunities include cooking and serving our daily meal service, simply sitting down and connecting over a meal with one of our clients, working at our mobile food distribution in neighborhoods across the city, connecting with people at our monthly Saturday outreach, or being a mentor and coach to a young man in our residential programs.
Thank you to our Partners!
CityTeam is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider.