Each year, there are thousands of children in Chester and the surrounding areas in Delaware County that will not receive toys for Christmas, without the generosity of people who care. At CityTeam, we want to help. This year, we have 400 families registered and we plan to distribute presents for over 1,200 children. Thank you for considering helping to ensure we can provide for all the kids.
- Question: How do I sign up to help?
Answer: Sign up to Sponsor a Child by December 10th by emailing [email protected]
- Question: How does it work?
Answer: We have over 1,200 children registered and in need of toys this Christmas. You choose the number of children you’d like to sponsor (budget at least $60 per child), and we’ll supply you with their Christmas wish list(s) and labeling instructions to ensure your gifts get to the correct family. Or you may shop our Amazon Christmas Wishlist.
- Question: When would I need to return the toys I purchase?
Answer: All toy sponsorships need to be returned no later than Saturday, December 10th. We’ll provide you with the drop off details once you register with us.
- Question: I don’t have time to shop for toys, can I still help?
Answer: Yes! You can make a financial gift on this page and your donation will be used to purchase toys for children whose wish lists have not been sponsored.
- Question: Is there a way to volunteer with this program?
Answer: Yes! We have packing and organizing shifts AND openings on our big delivery day. Register at cityteam.org/volunteer/chester.
Families in need are struggling and are grateful for the help and holiday hope.
- We are sincerely grateful for the help. This is my first time needing help but my mom brought me here when I was young so I knew I could get the help I needed. Christmas spirit is the best time of the year and we are truly thankful. —Anonymous
- CityTeam went above and beyond to bless my family and to bless me—to make sure my daughters were provided for, and felt welcomed and loved and cared for. —Jamie
- I hadn’t been able to afford Christmas gifts for the kids for a really long time. But CityTeam donors jumped in and provided presents for each of my children. —Rebecca
- Families in our community have you to thank for saving their Christmas! —CityTeam Staff