Each year, there are thousands of children in Chester and the surrounding areas in Delaware County that will not receive toys for Christmas without some help from people who care. At CityTeam, we want to help. This year, we have 400 families registered and we plan to help over 1,200 children. Thank you for considering helping ensure we can provide gifts for all the kids.
Families in need are struggling and are grateful for the help and holiday hope.
- We are sincerely grateful for the help. This is my first time needing help but my Mom brought me here when I was young so I knew I could get the help I needed. Christmas spirit is the best time of the year and we are truly thankful.
- Thank you so much for the help with Christmas. I have just lost my husband and my kids have been through so much.
- Thank you so much for the support of me and my family during this difficult time. I have lost my job due to COVID and was feeling hopeless about Christmas until I heard about CityTeam and the way you help. The staff is on point and I appreciate this organization so much.
- Thank you and God Bless. I don’t know how we would get through Christmas without you.
- Question: How do I sign-up to help?
Answer: Sign-up to Sponsor a Child by December 10th by emailing Cindy Klein at [email protected]
- Question: When are the Christmas Gift cards due?
Answer: Drop off gift cards or gifts by December 13th. CityTeam Chester • 634 Sproul Street • Chester PA 19013 —Attention: Anna Donahoe
- Question: What items will be purchased for children?
Answer: We have registered hundreds of families this year to receive Christmas gifts. Due to this year’s health & safety considerations, gift cards are the best way to help sponsor children’s Christmas gifts. The parents will be given the gift cards, and they can then shop online for gifts for their children and have them shipped directly to their homes.