CityTeam Camp MayMac
Camps – Conferences – Retreats
Offering meals, meeting space, lodging and recreation for rental group organizers who operate their own programs and bring their own leaders and staff. A perfect fit for youth and family camps, church retreats, art and theater camps, school camps, conferences, and reunions.
CityTeam Camp MayMac rests on 178 acres of rolling hills in the spectacular Santa Cruz Mountains, making it a wonderful retreat from the ordinary.
Come, relax and refresh while enjoying time at this beautiful property.
Whether your group is just 21 people or as many as 167, you will find there are amenities to engage you with fun outdoor activities, comfortable cabins, multipurpose meeting facilities, and dining with a view. Scattered throughout the spacious core of the camp gracious live oaks, tall pines, and colorful madrones provide shade and comfort; while hiking through the majestic redwood forest is a workout and a delight.
Camps – Conferences – Retreats
CITYTEAM CAMP MAYMAC
Cabins, Meals, Meeting Rooms, Recreation (pool, courts, hiking, fields), Campfires, and plenty of open spaces for group reservations (minimum 21 guests). Available starting in June for:
• Youth and Family Camps
• Church Retreats
• Art and Theater Camps
• School and Nature Camps
• Conferences and Reunions
COVID-safety protocols followed per county guidelines.
Our comfortable accommodations include 16 cabins with space for 10 guests per cabin.
- Bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms per cabin
- Cabins can be split into two separate rooms.
- Guests provide their own bedding, towels, and toiletries.
EQUIPPED MEETING SPACES
Camp MayMac has a selection of spaces available for meetings, conferences, and celebrations.
- Seats up to 250 people
- Exclusive use for groups with contracted minimum of 56 guests or more
- Chairs (200), Tables (8)
- Music stands (4), Electronic piano
- Video projector and large wall screen
- Bose Surround Sound System:
- 1 – 4 preset mics w/stands OR
- 1 – 4 mics w/stands and use of sound board, with your qualified technician
PINE HALL & LIVE OAK HALL
- Seats up to 60 people in each hall
- Sound and video projection available
- Piano available
- White board included
When the meetings are over, the fun begins. A wide variety of recreational opportunities await you, whether you have a competitive spirit or you just want to enjoy the outdoors.
- Large, outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball, sand volleyball, and pickle-ball courts
- Horseshoe pit
- Ping pong tables
- Two large play fields (ideal for soccer, baseball, and slip & slides)
- Miles of hiking trails
- Outdoor amphitheater with large fire pit
Our experienced kitchen staff specialize in creative, quality menus that cater to the ethnic diversity of our guests. We serve a variety of delicious meals. Enjoy the view from our dining room or take your plate outside to the shaded patio area.
- Dining hall seats 150
- Outdoor seating available
- Microwave available
- Fridge available
- Complimentary coffee bar
Thank You For Your Kindness
“Thank you so much for your great service. We had an awesome time, the food was delicious.”
-Richard and Anna, Iglesia Luz del Valle
“Thank you so much for serving us. As a church, we are so glad to have such an awesome experience under MayMac’s care. We want to say thank you for the staff as well as your kindness.”
–Vi Nguyen, ANC
“Thank you again for all of your help during our week of camp. You have an awesome team up there right now and we appreciated everything.”
– K. Church Camp
Contact & Directions
CityTeam Camp MayMac, 9115 E Zayante Road, Felton, CA 95018 (map)
- From San Jose, take Highway 17 south to the Mt. Hermon exit.
- Go west to the end of Mt Hermon Road and turn left at Graham Hill Road.
- Drive a short distance to East Zayante Road and turn left.
- Three miles later, you’ll see a sign identifying Camp MayMac on your left.
- Turn left onto the access road and follow the winding driveway into camp.
History of Camp MayMac
Camp MayMac was started in the 1930’s by May and Mac McLean, who dedicated their lives to helping at-risk youth. In the 1960’s Auntie May and Uncle Mac (as they were affectionately called) turned their thriving ministry over to CityTeam. It is in their honor the facility today is known as CityTeam Camp MayMac.
CityTeam Camp MayMac served disadvantaged, at-risk youth and their families from around the greater San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area up until 2008. These campers received hope and experienced real life change through the beauty of God’s creation, the fun of recreation, the unconditional love of camp staff, and the light of God’s truth.
Camp MayMac is now rented to groups and churches for refreshing retreats and conferences.