Our Donation Needs At
CityTeam San Jose
All donated items can be dropped off at:
CityTeam in the Neighborhood
1297 North 13th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Tuesday – Friday, 10am–12pm and 1pm–3pm
At this time we are only accepting clothing, small household items, and hygienic products.
Call 408.232.5600 for more information.
Most Needed Items
- Diapers (size 4 and up) and Wipes
- Men’s Undergarments (no used underwear please)
- Men’s T-shirts
- Sweatpants/Basketball Shorts (M–2XL)
- Flip Flops/Shower Shoes (Men’s sizes 8–13)
- Food – Shopping List
- Hygiene Items – Shopping List
- Clothing & Bedding
- Want to host a drive for food, hygiene items,or another cause?
Get started here!
Additional Items We Need Donated
- Linens, Curtains, Blankets
- New or Gently Used Towels
- Clothes, clean and gently used
- Accessories: Hats, Mittens, Ties, etc.
- New Socks and Undergarments
- Hygiene and Feminine Products