Each year, there are thousands of children in Oakland and surrounding areas in the East Bay who will not receive gifts for Christmas, without the generosity of people who care. At CityTeam, we want to help. This year, we plan to distribute presents for over 3,000 children. Thank you for considering helping to ensure we can provide for all the kids.
Families in need are struggling and are grateful for the help and holiday hope.
- We are sincerely grateful for the help. This is my first time needing help but my mom brought me here when I was young so I knew I could get the help I needed. Christmas spirit is the best time of the year and we are truly thankful. —Anonymous
- CityTeam went above and beyond to bless my family and to bless me—to make sure my daughters were provided for, and felt welcomed and loved and cared for. —Jamie
- I hadn’t been able to afford Christmas gifts for the kids for a really long time. But CityTeam donors jumped in and provided presents for each of my children. —Rebecca
- Families in our community have you to thank for saving their Christmas! —CityTeam Staff
- Question: How do I sign up to help?
Answer: Sign up to Sponsor-a-Child by December 10th by emailing Becky McKeen at [email protected]
- Question: When are Christmas gifts or gift cards due?
Answer: Drop off gifts or gift cards by December 16th: 722 Washington St • Oakland, CA 94607 • Monday through Saturday, 9am–6pm, Attention: Becky (note: please ring doorbell on Saturdays)
- Question: What items will be purchased for children?
Answer: We have registered hundreds of families this year to receive Christmas gifts. You may shop our Amazon Christmas Wishlist, or purchase similar items, or donate gift cards that parents can use to shop for gifts for their children.