What is CAN?
CityTeam Advocate Network (CAN) is a community of young Silicon Valley leaders who passionately dedicate their time, talents, networks, and resources to raise awareness and support for CityTeam’s mission: meeting immediate needs and enabling lasting solutions.
What is our vision?
Our vision is to actively engage young professionals who believe in CityTeam’s mission and desire to catalyze a movement of millennials to change the face of poverty in the Bay Area.
Benefits of joining CAN
- Exclusive CityTeam events and briefings
- Advise President on strategic direction for engaging this constituency
- Special opportunities to host Hope Café, our signature event offering a full restaurant experience to our homeless guests
- Preferred access to volunteer opportunities across multiple sites
- Dynamic community united by a commitment to see lives changed
We are seeking individuals to join this vision. If you have questions or would like more information about CAN, please contact [email protected]. Together we CAN restore lives and rebuild communities.
CAN Launch Event
Friday March 6th
This is an invitation only event.