Volunteering at Cityteam
Be Part of the Solution. You Can Make a Difference!
VOLUNTEER NOW Volunteers are the lifeblood of Cityteam. With the support of hundreds of volunteers, we as a team can help change the lives of those who are struggling and in need. Together we can introduce real hope and provide tools for our clients to make real changes in their lives.It's about touching one life at a time.
See how your involvement can make a difference by registering online at our Volunteer Hub today.You can sign up to volunteer with a group or as an individual.
There are a variety of ways companies can partner with Cityteam to serve those in need and really make a difference in their communities. If you would like to learn more about corporate volunteering opportunities contact the Cityteam Development officer in your area using one of the links below. They will let you know how your business, company or organization can help low-income families and homeless. This is a great way for your team of employees to give back!
- San Jose - Sarah Wilson
- San Francisco - Eric Venable
- Oakland - Anette Boulware
- Portland - Ruth McClanahan
- Philadelphia - Emily Yespelkis
If your church is located in Silicon Valley and would like to schedule a tour, host a drive, use our meeting space or help on a specific project – please contact Michael Schmidt by email or phone 408–234-0045.
If you wish to volunteer, follow these steps:
- Click on the VOLUNTEER NOW button above to find opportunities for short-term commitments, to satisfy community service requirements, group participation, and individual shorter-term ministry experience. The calendar dates listed there will indicate open positions by day for which we are still recruiting.
- When you find an opportunity that interests you or meets a need, please click on the sign in link and complete the Volunteer Form. You can now sign up on-line and receive a confirmation by return e-mail.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method) or call Sarah Wilson at 408-232-5620 for any questions you may have regarding this process.
- When you have chosen a volunteer opportunity and successfully signed-up, you will be sent a confirmation notice via e-mail. There is a map located on the summary events page showing the location of the project you have registered for.
By Phone: 408-232-5620
By Mail: 2304 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95131
By Fax: 408-433-4805
By E-mail: email@example.com
To volunteer as a church or group, please indicate on the registration form how many guests you will be bringing with you.
Cityteam requires that all volunteers for all events be at least 14 years of age.