- Family Services
- Back2Life Program - Job and Housing Placement
- Men's Residential Recovery Program
- Medical Clinic
- Homeless Ministries & Community Outreach
- The Learning Center
About Cityteam San Francisco
In San Francisco, Cityteam is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. Cityteam in San Francisco has wonderful, caring staff and volunteers that provide real help and real hope to men, women, and at-risk youth here in the Tenderloin and in the Greater San Francisco Area. Through the generosity of our staff, volunteers and donors, Cityteam is able to provide critical resources including meals, clothing, and medical care, to the many people struggling with homelessness and severe poverty. Cityteam San Francisco is also home to a long-term recovery program for men seeking transformation in their lives from that of addiction to drugs and alcohol to one of sobriety, fulfillment and independence.
Cityteam is involved in real life situations with the people who walk through our doors. The caring staff at Cityteam reaches out to people in need to bring real help and real hope in Christ in order to bring real change into their lives.
Are YOU In Need of Help?
If you are looking for HELP TODAY, please click here.
What's Happening at Cityteam San Francisco
- Join Tim Keller, Malcolm Gladwell, Ann Voskamp, & others October 9th for #QCommons
- Check Out the Most Recent Issue of the San Francisco Newsletter
- It's Turkey Time! Get Involved this Thanksgiving
- Learn more about how you can bring help & hope to a child in need this holiday season
The Gift of New Life
- Watch Real Stories of Lives Transformed
- A Letter from Cityteam San Francisco City Director, Eric
- My Brother's Keeper: Serving the City.
- Back Home--"That's What They Do at Cityteam."
You will want to watch this amazing collection of videos and interviews depicting the lives of the men, women and families who come to Cityteam in search of help and the hope of a new beginning. Their stories of transformed lives are a great way to kick off Spring!
Meet Cityteam San Francisco's New City Director
"Save lives — that's what they do at Cityteam."
With these words, so meaningful during this hopeful holiday season, Paul confirms the role you and other compassionate partners play in the complete transformation experienced by so many people who come to Cityteam.
"I have my family back. I have my job back. I have my life back," he says. For Paul, a recent Cityteam graduate, getting his life back hasn't been easy. He spent years in a haze of drug use and hopelessness, fighting a losing battle against addiction. Desperate and confused, Paul didn't know how to turn his life around. He didn't know where to go for help.