Leave A Legacy That Makes A Difference
Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support Cityteam? Ways in which Cityteam, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Cityteam. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
Bill Fitzgerald worked for many years in the life and health insurance industry, rising to the position of Vice President and General Counsel for several life and health insurance companies. A little over ten years ago Bill made the move to the non-profit sector and began to focus on charitable giving to non-profit organizations while he served as Development Director for a private school in Kansas City. He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the position of Estate Planning Officer for Cityteam.
Estate Planning Officer